In honor of International Women’s Day, join Rosemary Square and Dress for Success Palm Beaches on March 8, 2021, at 8:00 a.m. for an empowering discussion featuring four women who are making an impact across different industries in West Palm Beach and beyond. The event will offer unique insights and a fresh perspective on their vast professional and personal experiences, advice and tips, as well as the lasting impact we can all make on our communities through supporting each other and our neighborhoods.
- Moderator: Lorna James, City of West Palm Beach Mayoress
- Panelist: Dr. Debra Schwinn, President of Palm Beach Atlantic University
- Panelist: Joiri Minaya, New Wave Artist in Residence
- Panelist: Lisabet “LB” Summa, Exec Culinary Director, Big Time Restaurant Group
- Panelist: Doreen Allen, Senior Director of Sales, Lucid Motors
The event is free and open to the public with RSVP. Upgrade to a VIP ticket for $10 to receive a gift bag. All attendees are encouraged to bring new, unopened mascaras for Dress for Success. RSVP and ticket link is available here.